Taiteilija

Bieżące newsy

http://m.denik.cz/denik/c/nightwish-prijeli-do-prahy-propagovat-nove-album-20150204-l5q1.html Wywiad z Floor w Pradze ;)

EXCLUSIVE: INTERVIEW WITH FLOOR JANSEN ! Emotikon smile

Nightwish came to Prague to promote new album

today 12:41

Prague / PHOTOS, INTERVIEW / - The rapid and secret visit came on Tuesday, three key members of Nightwish, which is a global leader in its field. In Prague's Hard Rock Café let the journalists entire album "Endless Forms Most Beatiful" and because it is going to see the light in March, were present collected cell phones, cameras and all recording devices.

The band duly guarding his treasure. And it's a treasure indeed spectacular and epic. Nightwish new album show that the metal throne rightfully belongs to them. In particular, the final "The Greatest Show On Earth" will be included in the metal treasury.

Prague but you missed the view. "Because of the weather we missed the plane and flew so only for a few hours, while going to the airport and flying towards Milan," he says in an exclusive interview for Prague Daily singer Floor Jansen, whose voice sounds on the recording Nightwish first time.

In how many cities you represent your album?

Yesterday we were in Sweden (the interview was conducted on Tuesday - Ed. Author), we're with you in the Czech Republic, next night we fly to Milan, then three days to Germany for two to London, to Paris, Ireland and then back to Helsinki, making a total of eight countries we visit.

In Prague, I will not keep a little longer?

Unfortunately, no. We had to Prague arrive a day earlier, but bad weather delayed us and because we caught a plane to Prague. We had to stay on our base and you came up today and in a few hours we have to rush back on a plane to Milan.

Do you like to travel?

Yes, a lot. I must say that I am enjoying it at airports, I love flying, laughing crazy ochrankám. (laughs) I love exploring new cities, countries and their different cultures.

Have you ever been to Prague?

Yes, several times. But it's always the same as that day. Arrive, we will play a show and we fly away again. When we played here last time, so it was a little more time with friends, we went through a bit of Prague. We saw some nice places, but everything we wanted, we obviously missed, your beautiful city you can see for powder days. Praha me was impressed and very happy to come back here as soon as the opportunity.

Let's go to your current recording. How did you feel before the first recording with Nightwish?

Very ready, because I'm in a band longer. We started to prepare immediately after returning from a tour of my band Revamp and we worked many weeks. We had a lot of time and was full of energy. When we started recording, so I felt pretty good and it was perfectly prepared. Everything went quickly and according to plan.

Did you find that you're with the band for a long time and it was so, that you came and had to close down straight into the studio?

I think so. It was good that I first enjoyed the tour. (laughs)

It is recording the album sometimes fun or is it just hard work?

Entertainment and hard work may be different things, we can experience both. Of course it is hard work, because everything you do you have to do hard and you have to bring it up best in you. And it is important to keep deploy hours and hours. Sometimes you need to sit down and charge, but all that I enjoyed a lot.

Nightwish is a huge music factory. How many people are involved in the recording?

When we started in the summer in the Finnish studio to record, so there were with us one or two people. What we then recorded and listened and checked Marco and Tuomas, who then told what it is and what we could try and add. Until then mix and arrangements have been different teams of people in London or in Finland. We never but all he was a great team, he does not even important.

The new album is full of freshness and energy. I was such a mood in the studio recording?

Absolutely yes!

Which song is your favorite?

I have no favorite. For me, the album as one solid unit, I can not pick just one song that I highlighted. I think a lot of special track is the latest one on the album, The Greatest Show On Earth. Nothing like the band I had never heard before. It's fantastic. On this question I had earlier match. The song in you need a longer time to grow, to say about it, it's your life song.

Are you with the band for the second year, you've done a great world tour, new've been putting great record. Fulfill your dreams?

Absolutely yes. (smile) When the band approached me, if I did not help them on tour, so I did not know that I offer, I went with them permanently. This is really my dream come true. I have a new family. Work on a level with such great musicians as huge crowds of our fans, for which we go around the world is unique and is a great honor for me.

When he gets a new album on sale, expect another big tour?

Yes, great as always. (laughs) Do not you have confirmed all terms on it now works. Started in the United States in the North American tour in the summer and then participate in several major European festivals. First, we confirmed as yours, Masters Of Rock (held in July in Vizovice - Ed. Author). These are not our plans for this year, in 2016, it waits us much more.

Are the fans in Europe and in America the others?

I think so. Yes and no. Fans of this music are totally committed everywhere even in times of downloading music albums you like to buy, for them it is something absolutely normal. Their devotion and loyalty is the same worldwide. Their thinking is different. In America there are more open to different musical styles than in Europe. European fans love it no constraints. This is black metal, death metal this, this symphonic metal. In America they go on tour together bands of different styles and fans like it that at one point all mixed up. In Europe, appearing in small clubs bands that would need to be in America played on giant stages and vice versa.

What can the fans at your concerts this year to enjoy?

On our entire new album with all the characters that belong to Nightwish. On the album we have a song called "The Greates Show On Earth" (the greatest show on earth - ed. Author) and accurately prepare a spectacular show. (laughs) It's all great and epic evening.

W niektórych krajach grają po kilka koncertów... Cóż, pozostaje nam nadal mieć nadzieję na koncert w Polsce. Wpływa na to wiele czynników a jednym z najważniejszych jest zainteresowanie zespołem w danym kraju (a moim zdaniem u nas jest niemałe).

• Like 4

Tutaj będzie 13 trailer jak tylko zespół wyłączy blokadę prywatności. :D

[video=youtube]

Czyżby były w nim zawarte krótkie fragmenty piosenek? Dlatego narazie zablokowali. :D

Czyżby były w nim zawarte krótkie fragmenty piosenek? Dlatego narazie zablokowali. :D

Podobno ma być pokazane nagrywanie albumu przez Kaia i Floor. Obawiam się jednak, że to będzie tylko obraz. :( Zobaczymy!

• Like 2

Już działa ;)

Jak zwykle nic nowego odnośnie muzyki... :P Szczerze troche mnie nudzi na okrągło słyszeć Elan w trailerach.. Pewnie i tak nie zaprezentują nam nowych utworów do czasu nie wydania płyty,cwaniaki :P

Świetna strona, zdecydowany plus. :) Widzę, że autorka ta sama, co w przypadku Epiki.

• Like 2

Podoba mi się, ale kocham IM i granatowa kolorystyka strony dużo bardziej mi się podobała. Ogólnie design jest bardzo dobry, ktoś się postarał i dobrze mu wyszło :)

Właśnie się dowiedziałem, że na winylu w wersji DELUXE (earbook) można znaleźć "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" w wersji alternatywnej - ciekawe. :)

• Like 2

yseykm2fc8oj.jpg

Przypadeg? Nie sądzę. :)

To jest ofiszal plakat?

• Like 6

[cut]

Przypadeg? Nie sądzę. :)

To jest ofiszal plakat?

Heh 5 osób to polubiło nie znając kontekstu :D To nie ktoś od zespołu zerżnął pomysł, tylko odwrotnie. Nowa okładka zespołu została splagiatowana z plakatu filmu który premierę jak i sam plakat miał dwa lata temu ;)

Ja nie wiem kto zerżnął od kogo, ale ten ktoś myślał, że nikt nie zauważy. Myślał źle...