beatag60

Ciekawostki

Zabawne to. Najlepsze było zdjęcie malinek w tle :happy:

"PLACID FOREST HARVESTER

You are a gourmet of the forest. Some people might think you are dull, a person who doesn’t seize everything in life. In fact you see beauty and delights in places where other people’s gaze never goes."

"Passionate Snow racer

You have a calm, cool head. Balanced and peaceful daily life are not for you. You thirst for adrenaline. Just the smell of gasoline gets your motor racing. Your relaxed character appeals to people. You don’t worry about tomorrow. "

Nie zgadza się...

Your Finnscope sign is:

ROMANTIC WANDERER

A romantic world conqueror, you want to experience all the world has to offer. In cities and social situations you are on foreign soil. Those close to you don’t always understand that you need plenty of space and peace of nature to help you keep your balance.

Nawet pasuje :D

Nostalgic Ice fisher

You are a calm thinker. Your balanced nature also has a therapeutic effect on others. You love good food. You are undemanding but tough. You never make a fuss, which might sometimes make others think you are an aimless dreamer.

Całkiem,całkiem :)

Polska organizacja z genialnym pomysłem :)

Ludzie z Krakowa i Warszawy mają tu niesamowity wybór, Wrocław trochę zostaje w tyle, ale i tak zamierzam się w to wkręcić, jak dojdzie trochę interesujących Wrocławian. Na razie projekt jest młody, ciągle się rozrasta :)

http://lifetramp.com/

Ha ha, ja Tuomasem :), ale też myślałem, że może Marco.

Jestę Anettę 3

Mówcie mi Aneta... a jak zmienię płeć Tuomas :D

• Like 1

Lel, po zmianie płci dalej jestem Tardżą XD

Lel' date=' po zmianie płci dalej jestem Tardżą XD[/quote']

Tak samo jak u mnie. Wziąłem niby, że jestem kobietą i kto mi wyszedł? Tuomas. :D

Ale z was szczwane liski z tą zmianą płci. xD Ja najpierw byłam Tarją, potem Jukką (damn feels).

Hm... Muszę Wam powiedzieć, na początku zaznaczyłam kobietę... I wyszedł mi Tuomas. To by wyjaśniało wiele naszych teorii dot. jego płci! :P

• Like 4

Płci nie zmieniałam, a jestem Tuomasem. Fajnie... to gdzie te moje martwe chłopaczki? ;)

• Like 1

Hm... Muszę Wam powiedzieć, na początku zaznaczyłam kobietę... I wyszedł mi Tuomas. To by wyjaśniało wiele naszych teorii dot. jego płci! :P

To były jakieś teorie? Gdzie? Kiedy? Czy ja o czymś nie wiem? XD

[Pierwsze skojarzenie: Bri Molko. Jeeeezu, Emi, to jest cholerna obsesja ;-;]

Płci nie zmieniałam, a jestem Tuomasem. Fajnie... to gdzie te moje martwe chłopaczki? ;)

Może nasza nowo przybyła forumowiczka Agnieszka będzie tak dobra i dostarczy Ci ich z cmentarza ;)

A tu moim pierwszym skojarzeniem był Voltaire i jego Dead Girls :)

have you ever tasted love like this,

cool and smooth?

and have you ever been accepted unconditionally?

have you ever loved someone who didn't hurt you, didn't harm you?

there's no pain and there's no pressure

no verbal humiliation

there's no fear and there's no shame

there's no pulse, now is it so strange?

dead girls like me

can't you see?

only dead girls like me

oh,

dead girls like me

can't you see?

only dead girls don't walk away from me

sad as it seems

Tyryryyyy...

Dobra, przestaję. Po prostu miałam ochotę trochę sobie pospamić. Może to taki odruch obronny przed odrabianiem lekcji. Taki jak ten apetyt na słodycze (i w ogóle na jedzenie), co to przychodzi zawsze, kiedy mam zacząć robić coś, czego robić "nie chcem, ale muszem".

Nie no, teraz naprawdę przestaję.

*zamyka się*

You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!

Ha! Wiedziałam xD