Taiteilija

Bieżące newsy

Dzisiejsze wieści od Pipa ;)

Orchestra for 8 songs successfully recorded yesterday. Amazing musicians and an absolutely fulfilling day. Onwards today with more!

@sararaybould1 @LCMLive Lucky LCM students were spellbound at the first day of orchestra recording for the new Nightwish album yesterday!

No nie wytrzymam, kuszą za bardzo tymi tajemniczymi informacjami ;;

Wygląda na to, że zespół porzucił konwencję dzienników ze studia na rzecz filmików i fotek. Jest bardziej obrazowo i może też atrakcyjniej dla fanów. Osobiście wolałem dzienniki, bo mimo ogólników można było więcej z nich wyczytać.

Tuomas nie lubi ujawniać zbyt wielu informacji ani sampli przed premierą. Coś o tym wiemy. ;)

Kolejne newsy od Pipa ;)

More LCM students were blown away at the Nightwish sessions yesterday. What an experience for them!

Testament to the quality of the orchestral musicians, that they finished all of the songs 30 minutes early! On with percussion and choirs!

Day 2 was equally amazing. Slightly smaller orchestra and solo violin and Hardanger Fiddle from the legendary Dermot Crehan!

Z Fb aKai Hahto dzisiaj ;)

Ethnic percussion day at the studio with Nightwish was amazing!! From the left Paul Clarvis( man that Hans Zimmer uses a lot in his film scores),some random Finnish drummer, Pip Williams and Stephen Henderson( guy who played percussion on Star Wars empire strikes back, Joni Mitchell, Diana Ross, Kung Fu panda etc. What legends and what professionals i get to witness. Life is unexpected sometimes!

I tak nie czyta widze moich postów ...:\

FB_20141007_15_22_02_Saved_Picture.jpg.4b4ec48500ca5341763f64fb5e3d5c0b.jpg

Z facebooka Nw. :)

The icing on the cake! Recording the orchestra in the Angel Studio's with Pip Williams in London.

Floor Jansen about this experience: "this was the first time I witnessed the recording of an orchestra and it was so enchanting! I was stunned by the professionalism of the players, the conductor, the studio engineers and by the amazing arrangements Pip made again. To hear it all come together is amazing, goosebumps all the way through!!!"

hsjrps.jpg

• Like 4

Zdjecie Z fb Kai Hahto ;) oraz post : Thank you London and Thank you Nightwish! Amazing 6 days behind and now on my way back home. Cheers! Dzis zostaly zakonczone nagrania w Londynie ;)

Oraz dzisiejsze posty od Pipa :)

My students have again described their studio experience as "Life-changing" and "The best day ever"!

More enthralled LCM students witnessed the final stages of recording Nightwish's 8th studio album!

…and of course, a monumental closer to the album. There will be some real surprises for Nightwish fans and Troy's presence is mega!

The songs are brilliant and so varied. Plenty of really heavy stuff as well as sensitive songs to demonstrate Floors great versatility!

Full on orchestral percussion on Monday, with the legendary Metro Voices choir bringing things to a conclusion last night. Totally drained!

Recorded the children's choir on Sunday. 20 amazingly talented kids from Young Musicians London. Stunning ethnic percussion in the evening!

Well, the Nightwish London sessions were wrapped up yesterday, with every session finishing early!

FB_20141008_15_05_46_Saved_Picture.jpg.40b9a8a5d62d516789d60fac3602ddc2.jpg

• Like 3

(to nie jest bieżący news ale nie wiedziałam gdzie to umieścić)

[video=youtube]

Prawdziwi fani nie. :) Ale przebrzydli "Floor Haters" tak...

Przejmujecie się hejterami? :) Im należy współczuć, że zamykają swoje ciasne umysły na muzyczne doznania. :) Nienawidzenie kogoś bo nie pasuje nam jego wygląd czy głos to wyraźny znak, że czas najwyższy zająć się swoim własnym życiem.

Także olewajcie hejterów, niech się duszą we własnym sosie. ;)

• Like 4

Myślę, że narzekanie i przejmowanie się hejterami tylko ich podbudowuje. Najlepiej jest ich olać, to w końcu im się znudzi ^^

Mika Jussila:

xAcwbkPhZS1WiVPbfXWhKX9j4pMSGHukA53_Oze_X2QRZGw-9LLgqs7BOsA4sfEz_W8_9g=s128

Still some Nightwish recordings to do before mixing. Now in Petrax Studio, Hollola, Finland. I also hang around this weekend there enjoying the company, Troy's magic and fantastic food and hospitality of the owners, Rappula family.

Z fb zespołu :" A FINE DAY IN OXFORD RECORDING PROFESSOR RICHARD DAWKINS FOR THE UPCOMING ALBUM "

Czyli jednak będzie on na płycie :)

• Like 5

O, ten odcinek bardzo fajnie mi się oglądało! Miło jest zobaczyć Floor na zakupach; to sprawia, że wydaje się, w każdym razie w moim odczuciu, bliższa zwykłemu śmiertelnikowi i w jakiś sposób naturalnie sympatyczna. Pani Jansen ma tak niesamowicie naturalny sposób wypowiadania się - bardzo dobrze się jej słucha. W wypowiedziach Anette często czułam taki sztuczny miód, jakby starała się być milutka na siłę, a Floor jest miła w bardzo ludzki sposób, bez sztucznej gwiazdrorskiej maniery.

Nie rozumiem tylko... jak może jest smakować salmiakki! Ona chyba naprawdę przechodzi proces gwałtownej finlandyzacji! :happy:

• Like 3

Kolejny rapeface Tuomasa 3

Na każdym zdjęciu. Dosłownie każdym. Serio.

• Like 3

Rape face - niepokojący i wyjątkowo szalony uśmiech z wzrokiem psychopaty lub gwałciciela :D

Kolejny rapeface Tuomasa 3

Na każdym zdjęciu. Dosłownie każdym. Serio.

Taka już naszego Tłosia uroda... :D

• Like 2

Nie rozumiem tylko... jak może jest smakować salmiakki! Ona chyba naprawdę przechodzi proces gwałtownej finlandyzacji! :happy:

Pozdrawiam :D

tumblr_ne1kqmF3MB1sk9225o1_500.jpg

Jeśli chodzi o Floor, to mam podobne zdanie co Tai. Widać, że Floor nie zachowuje się sztucznie, jak to było w przypadku Anette. Jej naturalny uśmiech sprawia, że chce się jej słuchać Ogólnie ten odcinek bardzo mi się podobał. :)

• Like 2