Adrian

Introduce yourself!

Thank you too for nice welcome (I think I good write it) anf I wait to meet rest of forum :)

Hello, Meri!

Hope you will like Dream Emporium, and maybe you will stay with us for some time?

Don't worry about your english, nobody is perfect. Most important is to uderstand each other ;)

So have fun and stay as long as you want :) Hope it will be long :)

On saturday I'm going on holiday, but when I'll go back I write something. After I'll stay here, forum seems to be a nice place :)

Hi Meri. It looks like we have one more OSAer here. ;)

The funny thing is that "Kotka" in Polish means "female cat". :D I would love to visit Finns one day...

About Kontrust - I saw them for the first time 2 years ago at Woodstock Festival in Poland. We were shouting "Bomba" all the concert and they played this song two times. :D Really good mix of rock and alpine atmosphere. ;)

Oh, hey Adrian :) I sometimes go to the Oceansouls, I'm not login there. Really female cats? :D In Finland we say "kissa". But it's funny :D

"Bomba" is great but only with wideo :( Without it this song is't good. Send me a film with this concert, I want to see this :D

hei :)

Nice to meet here someone from Finland :) Have great time here with us ^^

Hello, Meri :) I was in Finland for 4 days in May, the trip was a "reward" for being a laureate of an English language contest, and I have to say that Helsinki is a lovely city, and Finnish people are very nice, and quite good at English :) Also, I really liked all the Angry Birds and Moomins stuff that was just everywhere :D I've bought a really nice Moomins cup for my daddy :P Ok, I'm writing too much, but, as you can see, I really enjoyed your beautiful country and wish to visit it once again ;3 And I'd really like to learn Finnish someday, like most of the people here - Nightwishers love Finland. But... Let's change the subject.

I like Kontrust too, the video "Bomba" is awesome. Their singer is Polish, so I'll ask you: Did you listen to any Polish bands or singers? You said you like Apo, so you may enjoy Jelonek too (he's a violinist). You can also check out Wilki, or Closterkeller, or... You can look for some nice music for your own :)

Oh, and Invidia, a girl who has an account here but doesn't speak English, asks you: Have you ever met Emppu The Little Hobbit? :happy:

(Simo, and who does really "write too much"? :P)

Send me a film with this concert' date=' I want to see this :D[/quote']

It's hard to find a good quality video. :( Here you can see how the crowd enjoyed this song:

[video=youtube]

You're nice :P Once, when I've been in Kitee, I see Tuomas and Ewo in supermarket ;d Yep, Finland is beautiful country. I'm proud that I live there.

I'don't like Moomins. They're haven't got a mouth!

@Adrian, thank you! Can I see you in this video? And I must say it: You look better in long hair :)

Once, when I've been in Kitee, I see Tuomas and Ewo in supermarket ;d

Whoa! If I did, I'd laugh so much, just because I wouldn't know what to do (and because I don't like Tuo much). :) It would be a bit confusing...

You're nice :P Once, when I've been in Kitee, I see Tuomas and Ewo in supermarket ;d

That's cool! :D What were they buying? :P

Can I see you in this video?

Probably not... I was shouting and "dancing" at the left side near a screen. ;)

And I must say it: You look better in long hair :)

Do you mean a photo from an article with OSA's shirt design? This photo was taken last year... I simply had my hair tied back. :)

@Adrian, very good. How long they are now?

@Milla, Sami, I remember only it: they are buy two jams, very big notebook and a lot of vodka.

Oh, someone's here! :) Nice. I'm sorry for the absence, but I haven't got a internet. I don't know what write... Lat month I was in Kitee again, but I didn't saw guys from Nightwish... unfortuantely. But I bought a dog :P

Hello. :> What a numer of unread posts! You're luck you don't have to red the polish topics. XD

I'm going to a classtrip tomorrow, so I'm a little bit excited... :>

@Invidia, @beatag60 here you are.

946705_436328396480100_79875789_n.jpg?oh=c8a426017da9228d5dc7b9c7278c7146&oe=5240F2EF&__gda__=1380064922_166ecf051716a748633eccd5c55e49fb

It's Samara, West Highland White Terier. She's lovely < 3

@PaulaEija Where are you going to classtrip?