Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Wywiad z Anette Olzon

Hell-o,

wspólnie z fanpage Anette i Oceansouls of America organizujemy wywiad z byłą wokalistką Nightwisha. Swoje pytania możecie wysyłać tutaj do wtorku 9 września do godziny 23:59:59. ;)

Najlepsze z nich wyślemy do Anette. Do dzieła!

Ja bym tylko chciała wiedzieć czy Anette myśli już o nagraniu kolejnej płyty.Czy pisze piosenki/ zbiera materiał na kolejną płytę? A może już nie będzie nagrywać tylko zajmie się czymś innym?

• Like 1

Jak nie zajdzie w ciążę to pewnie coś nagra ;) Ja to bym chciała wiedzieć, czy planuje wydać płytę w swoim ojczystym języku? Czy w ogóle chce śpiewać po szwedzku? Co myśli o śpiewaniu w tym języku?

Czy patrząc na swój wokal na płytach DPP/Imaginaerum, jest z niego zadowolona/coś by w nim zmieniła? Plany na przyszłość? Czy ma materiał na nową płytę? Wymarzony duet w którym chciałaby wystąpić? Czy chciałaby w przyszłości stworzyć coś bardziej metalowego?

Dziękujemy za pytania! Zostały przekazane do Anette. Teraz czekamy na odpowiedzi. :)

Anette przesyła podziękowania za wszystkie pytania. Wkrótce je opublikujemy!

10628877_667482536692589_8629362268472527838_o.jpg

• Like 3

Czytałam wywiad z Anette i sporo się z niego dowiedziałam. Dobrze, że Anette ma bloga - można być na bierzaco, i że zgodziła się na wywiad :)

Tu jest link do wywiadu: https://www.facebook.com/notes/667698763337633/

A to pytanie ode mnie i odpowiedz Anette:

Anna, (Poland):

- Do you think about your next album? Do you write songs for it? Or do you want to do something different?

Anette: I don't write at the moment but I have done some songs already. I want SHINE 2 but this time it might be some more uptempo songs. I want a little bit more of guitars and rock on some songs.

A te pytania i odpowiedzi najbardziej mnie zainteresowały:

Anette: What kind of jobs have you had in the past besides singing, and what kind of job would you be doing if you weren't a singer?

- I´ve made almost everything=) I´ve worked in a factory, in a hamburger restaurant, as a waitress, as a veterinarian assistant, in lots of different offices, as a hair dresser and more=)

Ile Olzon:

-If you were told: do a cover of Tarja solo. What song would you choose?

Anette: I do love I walk alone so maybe that one=)

Atharjatha, (Poland):

- Do you plan or want to sing in Swedish? What do you think about singing in your mother tongue?

Anette: yes, I really feel I want to sing in Swedish and have made a song in Swedish and it felt great to sing in my native language.

A: What's your favourite movie soundtrack and why?

Anette: Gladiator cause it´s just the best movie and the music is totally amazing from beginning to the end.

A: Do you like bands like Epica and Within Temptation? If so, what do you think about their latest albums "The Quantum Enigma" and "Hydra"?

Anette: Yes, I like both. I haven't heard Epica´s new album but most of WT`s songs from Hydra I´ve heard and I like it even if I must say I prefer the older WT albums when Sharon sang with her high birdlike voice. It was what made me love the band back then.

Anette: I am pleased and love my vocals on both albums.

- With who would you like to sing in a duet and why?

Anette: Rammstein and Sting. Just love Rammstein´s music and sound, so brutal but great melodies. And Sting is my favorite male singer and it would be amazing since his music is in some ways a bit similar to some of my songs. The mood and softness.

Zaskoczyło mnie ze Anette chciałaby wystąpić z Rammstein - jakoś nie spodziewałam się, że ona lubi ten zespół. I zawody, które wykonywała wcześniej - przed karierą muzyczną - robią wrażenie. Widać, że żadnej pracy się nie boi i jest aktywną osoba a nie taką, która by tylko siedziała w domu i żyła z zasiłku, i dochodów męża. Cieszy mnie, że na przyszłej płycie maja być utwory rockowe. I dziękuję, że ktoś przetłumaczył moje pytanie na angielski :)

• Like 3