Adrian

Urodziny Tuomasa 2013

Hello!

Jak zawsze świętujemy urodziny członków zespołu. Tym razem będą to 37 urodziny Tuomasa!

Event organizujemy wraz ze stronami:

- Tuomas Lauri Johannes Holopainen (Nemo)

- Oceansouls of America

- Nightwish France

- Nightwish Canada

- ReVamp USA

- Nightwish Ukraine

Jest to duży projekt i każdy z Was może wziąć udział. Tradycyjnie - jeśli chcecie wysłać Tuomasowi nagranie z życzeniami, wiersz, fanart, rysunek... to macie niepowtarzalną okazję!

Wydarzenie na facebooku: https://www.facebook.com/events/1433625470198669/

Wasze życzenia możecie składać w wydarzeniu, tym wątku, naszym fanpage na facebooku lub na maila: admin[at]nightwish.pl do 23 grudnia.

Dostaliśmy zapewnienie, że Tuomas kartkę otrzyma! Do dzieła zatem!

• Like 4

Urodzinowo dla Tuo:

T ODAY'S BIRTHDAY

U NIQUE ARTIST

O RIGINAL IMAGE

M ASTER OF COMPOSITIONS

A RT IN MUSIC

S ENSITIVE SOUL

H AIR

O BJECT OF SIGHS

L OVE TUO

O WNER OF MAGIC

P AINTER OF DREAMS

A TTRACTIVE MAN

I NTRIGUING PERSONALITY

N ATURALNESS

E NTERTAINMENT OF THE SOUL

N UMBER ONE

:)

• Like 7

Przypominam, że do jutra, do godziny 15.00 możecie nadsyłać Wasze życzenia urodzinowo-świąteczne dla Tuomasa! To jest niepowtarzalna okazja, więc śmiało! :)

Najlepiej gdzie wysyłać? :)

Dear Tuomas!

I would like to wish you a happy birthday a lot of happiness in life. So you can further create such magic and beauty of the music, which I love on first hearing.

I wish that the upcoming album was a masterpiece like all your achievements.

Ps. Thank you for Nightwish and for all the beautiful of my life spent with your music.

Greetings from Polish your loyal fan Marcin. :)

1990286501_Zdjcie0549.thumb.jpg.846e883476446530f16182ad7c588495.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, dear Maestro! :)

Firstly: I'd like to wish you such typical things as: health (it would be nice if you quitted smoking, Tuomi :>), happiness, beauty, etc, etc... And the more original part of my wishes: may Your hair grow and someday get as long as Marco's, or even looongeeer... May Your solo album be pure magic and epicness. May You get on with Floor very well, because I don't think messing with such a big lady is a good idea :> May the army of Your fans get bigger and bigger. May all Your dreams come true. In short, I wish You all the best, dear Maestro :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (By the way, I like the date of Your birthday. You were born in the most beautiful time of the year :3) I send You a big mental hug and, again, best, best, best nightwishes,

Emi(lia) from Poland ;)

Jakieś kiepskie mi wyszły te życzenia. Nie mam weny ;-;

• Like 4

Nie chce mi sie myslec :D

Dear Tuomas

I would like to give you many good emotions and wish you much health, happiness, love and of fulfilling dreams :) I haven't any Idea what I should wish you more so I tell "Happy Birthday Tuomas")!!" ( and in Polish "Wszystkiego Najlepszego Tuomas!!")

Your fan

Dawid from Poland

Nymphetamine loves Toś and tells to him "Wszystkiego Najlepszego Toś" :D

By the biggest fan, Nymphuś

Voilà :D

• Like 1

Nymph, tu zawsze znajdzie się ktoś, kto pomoże przetłumaczyć, więc jeśli tylko chcesz - to napisz coś po polsku ;)

• Like 1

Dear Tuomas!

I send to you warm wishes, that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, you have always given me by your music. In all world there's no one else like you and I wish you never changed. Just follow your dreams, enjoy the life, always be happy and still make such a wonderful music like always :) May everyday bring something new and exciting for you, Tuomas.

I raise a toast for you tonight with Polish vodka!

I love you so much.

Bless You ♥

Ewelina (Jillian) from Poland

Trochę za późno się obudziłam i pisałam na szybko, więc jeśli ktoś byłby tak miły i sprawdził pod kątem błędów to byłabym wdzięczna :D

Haha Dejv cute ^^

Okej, no to napiszę, jak ktoś przetłumaczy, to będę wzdzięczna bardzo, a jak nie, to trudno.

Nie umiem ładnie pisać, dlatego to będą takie zwykłe życzenia ...

Dear Tuomas,

Nie wiem od czego zacząć.Chciałabym Ci życzyć wszystkiego dobrego, aby wena Cię nie opuściła i żebyś nadal tworzył tak cudowną i magiczną muzykę. W piosenkach, które tworzysz przekazujesz nam swoje uczucia, swoją energię, co jest wspaniałe. Z niecierpliwością czekam na nowy album, czuję, że to będzie coś wielkiego.

Życzę Ci również dużo pomyślności, samych radosnych chwil oraz szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Z wyrazami miłości, Twoja wierna fanka Mariola (Nymphetamine) z Polski ♥

Haha Dejv cute ^^

Okej, no to napiszę, jak ktoś przetłumaczy, to będę wzdzięczna bardzo, a jak nie, to trudno.

Nie umiem ładnie pisać, dlatego to będą takie zwykłe życzenia ...

Dear Tuomas,

Nie wiem od czego zacząć.Chciałabym Ci życzyć wszystkiego dobrego, aby wena Cię nie opuściła i żebyś nadal tworzył tak cudowną i magiczną muzykę. W piosenkach, które tworzysz przekazujesz nam swoje uczucia, swoją energię, co jest wspaniałe. Z niecierpliwością czekam na nowy album, czuję, że to będzie coś wielkiego.

Życzę Ci również dużo pomyślności, samych radosnych chwil oraz szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Z wyrazami miłości, Twoja wierna fanka Mariola (Nymphetamine) z Polski ♥

Dear Tuomas,

I don't know where to start. I would like to wish you all the best, may the inspiration never left you and may you continue to create such a wonderful and magical music. The songs, that you are creating, give us your feelings, your energy, which is great. I look forward to the new album, I feel that it would be something big.

I wish you also a lot of well-being, only happy moments and happy New Year!

With love, Your faithful fan Mariola (Nymphetamine) from Poland

Proszę, by ktoś to jeszcze sprawdził, mój angielski nie jest najlepszy, jeżeli chodzi o tłumaczenia w tą stronę :P

• Like 1

Evi, Nypmh:

The songs, that you are creating, gives

Jak liczba mnoga, to bez "s". ;)

I więcej nic nie widzę :)

A ja kompletnie nie wiem, co chciałabym napisać, a jednak napisać coś chcę. Okej, spróbuję.

Dear Tuomas,

(it isn't so quaint preface, but I cannot find more matching words at the moment...)

today I have an opportunity to thank you for your beautiful music, which brought into my life many unique experiences, which can only be felt by coming into contact with great art. I want to wish you all the best, may your Christmas be a magical and peaceful time. May the upcoming year be a great adventure, the songs in the new album - better than the older ones (and I wonder if it's possible at all to be something better than the Imaginaerum... but I'm sure you cope this challenge;)). May all your hopes and wishes come true.

Hugs and toasts from Poland,

Paula(Eija)

Miejcie litość dla mojego idiotyzmu i powiedzcie mi, dlaczego coś mi się nie podoba w wyrażeniu "coming into conract with" jako "zetknąć się z", proszę. :) I za jakąś poprawkę też się nie obrażę. xD

• Like 1

Dobra. W sumie, czemu nie? :D

Dear Tuomas,

In this day of your 37th birthday I'd like to wish you (oh, what a cliché) just all the best! Real army of fans wished you already a great variety of different things so I feel slightly overwhelmed and lost knowing that my wishes won't be that original or creative... yet they truly come from the bottom of my heart what, I think, is the most important point of the whole idea of wishes. Care about yourself, please, as I can't imagine myself without your music, lyrics (and I know, I'm not the only one)... without all this imaginative world of Nightwish that you mostly created. Never give up whatever people say, stick to what your heart says and just be as you are (never loose yourself!); great composer. Hope you'll never suffer a lack of inspiration, good mood in the band and a lack of dearest people and, obviously, their support.

I hope you'll have also magical Yuletide (I know that you love this period and I do too)! Rest! A lot of rest for you after this long tour! I'm waiting for the next Nightwish' album and for your McDuck' project full of good feelings about both of them.

I'm keeping this small sparkle of silly hope you'll visit Poland (hopefully North this time) during next tour and that I'll be able to afford myself to buy a ticket... hope I'll meet you one day to say shy 'thank you' for all you've done (well, this Nightwish I send through the starlit sky).

Once again: a lot of rest and care for you, dear Finnish Wolf!

With love,

Justyna Z. (Taiteilija) (Northern Poland)

PS. Please, drink some nice glass full of red wine for me, Maestro! Cheers! ;)

• Like 1

Dzięki, Paula ;)

Aż dziwne, że tylko jeden mały błąd :)

Och!♥ Nie dziękujcie, bo się zawstydzę. xD

Życzenia Justynki... Takie epickie. ♥

Dobra, czemu nie... :)

Dear Tuo,

To begin with, I wish you all the best for Christmas and for your birthday. I bet many of fans have wished you lots of things, but most of those wishes concern them themselves. Then where's the point of this?

Well, I wish you happiness, many joyous moments spent with your family and friends. Let them and us, fans, support you in every move you make with your career. No matter what happens, there'll always be people who will understand and help :)

And I wish you also an infinite flow of inspiration. Let tiny things make you happy, be creative, just be yourself.

Finally, wish you beautiful, white Christmas spent in family spirit and success with your solo album. :)

"You will hardly know who I am or what I mean", but thank you for everything.

Magdalena from Poland

Zdążyłam, ale sprawdźcie czy nie ma byków, bo mam nieładny zwyczaj robić 'kalkę z polskiego". ;<

• Like 1

Świetna robota, Adrian, pięknie wyszła ta kartka. Cieszę się, że tyle życzeń z Polski popłynęło i mam nadzieję, że co roku będzie ich więcej :)

• Like 2