Adrian

Introduce yourself!

Welcome to our forum! Feel free to post new threads and posts. :)

Here you can write something about yourself to our community. ;)

Hello. I'm Piotrek and I've known Nightiwish since 2004. "Nemo", both the videoclip and the song, caught my attention and that's how it started.

I wonder how many English-speaking participants we will have. The more, the merrier :)

Guest Simo

Hi, I'm Simo. I am:

Stupid fool, a hypocrite, selfish ... What to write ... Addicted to music, the laugh and for many other things. Those who know me well can guess what it is.

In a word - I'm different.

Anyway, I don't know when I started to listen to Nightwish. Something like three years ago? My firend has sent me "Amaranth" and then "The Phantom Of The Opera" and I fell in love.

Hiya :) My full name's Emilia, but people call me Emi. On the web I often use nickname "Ms Mystery", so I'm also called Mysterka, Mysty, Mys, Myska and so on :D I'll be fourteen in September. I know Nightwish since I was a 7 or 8 years old child (I was watching YT videos with my friend and there was "End Of All Hope" in one of them), but I fell in love with this band in January 2013, so I listen to'em 4 months. And I'm totally addicted to them :D My mum says that it's an obsession :P What else... I'm addicted to music and my biggest passion is singing ♥ I love fantasy, Star Wars, chocolate, Emppu, Marco, long haired guys and a lot of other things :happy:

Hey, I'm Matleena (Magdalena) and I'm 18. I've loved Nightwish since I was 12, so my NW adventure is quite long ;)

I'm self-centered, melancholic, and spiteful and I don't think they're all bad features xD

My friends can't stand me talking about NW. They're just fed up with them... well, I'm not surprised xD I can talk about Finland, NW, long haired guys and Finnish language for ages :)

It's great that there's this forum, where I can chat about all these things freely ^^

Let me introduce myself; I'm Justyna - weird thinker from the land of Pen-and-Pencil. I love drawing, writing (stories/poetry) and reading fantasy books n' poetry. I'm living in city of Constant Nightwish since 5 years. I salute you, brave sailors on the Seas of Music! :happy:

Hi everyone! wavey.gif

Some of you may or may not know me. My name is C. and I'm the webmistress over at Oceansouls of America. We're an independently-based Nightwish fan community and have been going strong for nearly 10 years. We are proud to call the Dream Emporium community our friends!

Adrian has been a regular visitor to our site and forum for quite some time, but our two communities really started working together when Adrian won our "Enter the Scaretale" contest last summer. He designed our beautiful 2012 tour shirt; which was not only a hit among everyone at the OSA, but Adrian's amazing artwork was even praised by the band. I wish I could have been able to take a picture of the smiles on their faces (especially Troy's!) when I gave them these t-shirts for their very own! By the time the band got to Oklahoma City, Troy told our OSAers there that he had already worn his shirt during a "night out on the town"! sHa_thumbsup3.gif I think it goes without saying that we are all very lucky to have a talent like Adrian's in our midst. I can't wait to see what your Dream Emporium shirts will look like someday!

Thank you all for welcoming me here, as well as any of the other OSAers who wish to come here. Likewise, all of you are welcome to post at our message board anytime you like. We have always viewed our fellow Nightwish fans as members of the same extended family, so our home is your home as well!

I look forward to spending more time here, getting to know all of you! Until next time...! wavingblue.gif

• Like 4

Hello C. .. :) We are very glad that you visited our forums. We are very proud of Adrian, all his designs are gorgeus. We are very pleased with the cooperation with OSA. Nightwish is a way of life :)

Adrian, you're famous :D

Also, it's cool to have a native speaker of English in our midst ;) We hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Yes, Adrian is famous! He even got a mention in his local newspaper when he won the contest. He shared the scans with us here, so you can take a look. The article is written in Polish so Adrian was nice enough to translate what it said. Enjoy!

Guest Simo

Adrian, just tell me why I don't know about this event?! You got a mention in newspaper?! Congrats! :happy: But you look better in long hair :P

nope, he looks better in short hair :P congrats Adrian :) and welcome C... :)

Guest Simo

Apf you're lay(wo)man! :D

Apf you're lay(wo)man! :D

nope, im just woman :P and i know what im saying :P he is sooo cute in short hair :3

This happened quite a while ago, so maybe that's why he didn't say anything?

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. I shared the link here at the OSA forum; hopefully some more of us will come to visit. And of course everyone is always welcome there too!

I've known about the T-shirt but nothing about article - he didn't show this off! That's our humble admin'! :D

• Like 1

So... I should too introduce myself? :)

Privet !Hallo ! My name's Wojciech, but most of the people call me "Satan" :) I come from small city in western Poland but currently I'm forced(sort of) to live in Wroclaw because of my studies on Wroclaw University of technology (what a proud translation:) )

I'm a big fan of our beloved band Nightwish, so big, that I've been travelling to the middle of Germany to see them live during Imaginaerum world tour.

I hope we'll have here a great time :)

Huomeinta everybody ^.^

I’m Meri and I’m from Kotka (I think you now where it is :D). First of all, sorry for my English, because I can’t speak for this language very well. I came here by accident, I entered a wrong thing in google and I saw this page. Before I knew Adrian from Oceansouls from America and it encouraged me to come here. Well, I’m here ^^

Of course, I love Nightwish, but I love Apocalyptica, Kontrust and Cradle Of Filth too :) Anyway, ask me questions and I will try, as far as my ability to answer them. Nähdään!

Guest Simo

Hi Meri! Be heartfully welcome (As said Marco!).

As you can see in other posts, I've been in Finland for last week. I visited Rovaniemi. And I was very happy, because I could say "Kiitos" xD

Oh well... I write too much. Sorry and be welcome!

I think about three years :)

@TheEscapist, Rovaniemi is beautiful, I'm going there on holiday. You don't write too much :)

I don't know :confused: I like all these bands. But I know, I'm on page about Nightwish, well I said - Nighwish :D

I haven't got favourite song Nightwish, I love all songs :) And I like Floor. Like, not love, I prefer Tarja and Anette. Floor is good singer, but not in Nightwish.